Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Mom! I got a ticket to the science CENTER."

This past weekend we got real adventurous, and took the train to Hoboken. Beyond this charming village, we took the light rail to the Liberty Science Center. As soon as we got to exploring we lost my brother..which is strange because usually I would get lost first. But he decided to have a pizza with the kids and take a nap in the IMAX. Let me tell you, this place is pretty on top of their stuff when it comes to IMAX screens, because it's the biggest on this planet. I don't know how they did it, but the perspective they created made me feel like I was not experiencing real life in there.

After waking up from Tornado Alley, we did a little bit more exploring, because this place offers an array of interactive activities. CJ proved his strength over children, holding himself up for 1 minute, Emily spent some time in the "Touch Tunnel", and Timmy and I figured out how to make 4 triangles out of only a few sticks.

Before leaving, we caught an important presentation on balloons and science. A great day of learning we had together. We left excited to see where our next adventure will lead us.



No comments: