Friday, April 13, 2012

Protect us St. Joseph

This morning grandma and I buried a St. Joseph figurine upside down in the front yard. Her intentions are for him to help us sell the house, but when she read the prayer that comes along with him, it felt like he'd be watching out for us too. After the prayer, Grandma held him in her hand staring at him and asked "St. Joseph...are you listening to us?". Then we both gave him a little kiss, and put him in the ground.


Sharon is always giving little gifts, and she just gave me a tiny needle holder she made with a tiny little bow. I love hand stitching and it inspired me to hand quilt a quilt I've been making for a very handsome little baby boy that was just born. It was just the thing I needed to make the process even more special.


-Lexi Lou

1 comment: