Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Adventures

As Tuesday was the first day of Spring, there is a lot to clean out and prepare for. I'll be weeding the garden and sweeping the garage today. Once a job that was taken by my brother, now passed on to me. My very good friend Sharon is going to be moving to NYC and will be staying with us for a few days, she arrives next Tuesday! I feel like a little bunny prancing around I'm so excited. It's going to be fun to have a partner in crime out here.

We realized the other night that we have the same initials as Laverne and Shirley, so I suggested we start initialing all of our cardigans next week. She has a wonderful blog and lots of beautiful quilts and things to look at over at thefieldbarn.blogspot.com ..I'm sure you'll start catching some references of her experiences on Long Island starting next week. The daffodils are blooming, and like that one little dandelion in the field, this is our sign that spring is a springing.



No comments: